THREE Baby & Kids UV Milk
50g 100% naturally derived ingredients
¥2,800 (excluding tax)
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
“Protects against UV rays with naturally-derived defense agents.”
Baby and toddler skin is delicate and yet to develop defenses against the elements.
THREE Baby & Kids UV Milk is free of ultraviolet absorbing agents and can be applied to the whole body to protect against UV rays.
While the naturally-derived UV-scattering agents block out UV rays to protect the skin from damage, the Milk also holds in moisture to keep the skin healthy.
It is absorbed effortlessly into the skin without leaving any white residue simply by being spread with the palm of the hand.
It provides plenty of protection against the UV rays encountered in everyday life.How to use<UV Care>
Take an appropriate amount and warm it up on your palm.
Apply the UV Milk gently, following steps 1 to 7 below.1. (Back of the body) From the back of the neck to the back, and then the bottom.
2. (Back of the body) From the start of the legs, to the back of the knees, the calves then the toes.
3. (Back of the body) From the shoulders to the outside of the upper arms, elbows then the fingertips.
4. (Front of the body) On the front of the body, downward from the neck again, to the chest and then the stomach.
5. (Front of the body) From the start of the legs, the knees, the shins and then the toes.
6. (Front of the body) From the shoulders to the inside of the upper arms, the inside of the elbows, then the fingertips.
7. (Face) Gently apply it downward from the forehead as if you are drawing heart shapes symmetrically, making sure you apply it to the sides of and under the nose.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Moisturizing and Emollient ingredients
Lavender oil / Tea tree oil / Bergamot fruit oil
<Botanical oils and fats>
Argan oil / Shea butter / Jojoba oil
Aloe vera juice / Orange fruit water
Laminaria ochroleuca extract / Malva sylvestris flower extract
*100% of the ingredients are naturally derived. 10% of the ingredients are organically grown.
KNOW MORELearn more about Ingredients >